THE GOLDEN RULE OF TUMBLR
my god, we’re all Ross.
So in conclusion, we are all the men of Friends, combined.
Not just the men.
Phoebe is basically a walking night blogger when she’s got a guitar. Admit it.
In conclusion, we are the show Friends.
we all need this on our blogs
That couldn’t BE anymore true.
*Sniffs happy tears*. It’s like HBC combined two of my favorite fandoms. And yes. HBC is indeed her own fandom. I dare you to contradict. DARE YOU.
and it looks like I’m the queen
Let me be your ruler, and you can call me Queen.
Is it just me, or is Kigo just really Gelphie, Bellamione, or Swan Queen in disguise?
The Case for Gelphie in a Tick Tok:
- Villainess has green skin and caustic tendencies. Is loyal to a touched-in the-head teacher. An Animal really.
- Cheerleader who is prone to cutesy linguistic debauchery, such as “What’s the sitch?” Has annoying male suitor. Has red hair like her WoZ movie rendition.
The Case for Swan Queen in a Tale:
- Villainess has a proclivity for fireballs, pithy one-liners, and nick-naming her “enemy” Cupcake or Princess. Has an annoying imp of a mentor. And expressive eyebrows.
- Hero has obnoxious parents, and a male that drools all over her. Rarely wears dresses, but looks damn good in them.
The Case for Bellamione in a Nutshell:
- Villainess seems to enjoy straddling her enemy in subtexty manners (see the above still for video). Has wild hair and boasts Slytherin green and Black black in her wardrobe. Has an idiotic Master.
- Annoying Ron guy and his rat-thing, are always hanging around our Golden girl.
What else do you have to offer?
"I liked pretending to be other people: I could reinvent myself, reinvent my own reality." — Helena Bonham Carter
That’s it! I gotta watch for this part alone!
Finally somebody made Emma say it! Finally somebody set off that truth bomb!
you should watch it, it was one of the better episodes in terms of the way they treat Regina, unlike the last one that was centric to her